Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Touchdown!!! Finally.....




DX Rules!!!! DX Lives ON!!!






Life is messy sumtimes...
You don't always get what you want...
Things don't always go your way...
We have to make our own mistake in order to learn our own lesson...
Even the costliest failure beats the hell out of never trying..
Seize the day...grab a spoon...

Hye....so the pics are finally here...
But first and foremost I would like to say this:
I Love my Wife soo much...
Eventhough she irritate's during for most part of the day!!
Women tend to to that don't they? Hmm maybe I'll write about that one of these days....
But at the end of the day...she's all that I want...she's all I could ask for...
Sayang..thanks for throwing that spectacular so called "suprise" for me...
Kissing you goodnite every single nite makes me realize just how special you are...
Love u pickles...muahhkkss!!!

Ok enuff of mushy2 stuff......so here you go..pics and comments....enjoy....








My Wife do call me King Kong can you believe that?














Capang a.k.a ArisAriwatan in action...berkerut muka telinge nih....
















My Lovely Wife...She's a Beauty Ain't she?













Nyum Nyum..sedapnye M.Nazeq makan.....













Ramai ramai kita menyanyi..lalalalalala!!!!!!
Katong tercucuk mata..sian katong....













Rock Wuu......













Ape agaknye yg diperhatikan Noman tu iye?








Gambar2 lain nantilah aku post iye.....

-Mre-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated besday imbo...

TexasMorphine

12:53 PM  
Anonymous aboy said...

aiikksss..apesal en. capang ngan brader meon je yg gile mic..???

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home